San Francisco Bay Area , California
Who we are
Spoondrift is powered by the dream to create the digital ocean. Our goal is to build and own the world’s best ocean data platform. The Spoondrift team brings together ocean science, technology, and innovation to develop new solutions for ocean exploration. We are a group of ocean enthusiasts and keep our offices close to the water.
We are a small startup that values collaboration, transparency, being scrappy and embrace an open-minded mindset to drive innovation. To democratize ocean data we recently launched Spotter, a disruptive cloud-connected ocean weather sensor designed to drive ocean data abundance. Currently we are looking for a growth-focused Digital Marketeer to join our team and to own and drive our online sales channels.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a self-starting digital marketeer who has an entrepreneurial mindset and thrives in a small, collaborative and dynamic team. You are passionate about online communication, generating sales opportunities, and you have experience in developing and driving online sales for both B2C and B2B. You look forward to taking control of our social media channels, have a fast-growth mindset, and are eager to have a direct impact on the success of our team and business.
More specifically, as a Digital Marketeer you will
- Develop and execute the online sales strategy and customer experience
- Manage and own company social media, website, email marketing & online marketing campaigns.
- Optimize conversion rates over the full customer journey
- Drive sales and retention KPI’s
- Develop and execute (digital) launch strategies for future product offerings.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience
- Experience growing sales for a startup in a related space or product line
- Understand impactful social media content creation
- Well-versed in social media advertising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills online and in person
- Both creative and analytical thinking skills
- Great number crunching skills (advanced xls, data-imports, etc.)
- Advanced Google Analytics skills
- Advanced SEO/SEA/SMM skills
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good copy writing skills and visual storytelling abilities
- Passion for learning and oceans
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.
If this aligns with your passion and experience, we would love to hear from you! Email your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’re excited about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org